Sunday 6 October 2013

St James Theatre Concert, Next Sunday!

After a sell-out performance in the Studio, Rachel returns to St James Theatre next Sunday 13th October to promote the release of her debut album “The Reason”.

This time the concert will take place in the main auditorium, meaning more than 300 lucky fans will be able to attend.

If you were hoping to grab a late ticket I'm afraid you're out of luck because it's already sold out but you'll be able to read all about it here on the blog.

We might even be featuring a review from our new author. If that is, I can make the very difficult decision on who to employ from the many excellent candidates that have been kind enough to offer their help.

I'm going to make 6pm on Friday 11th October the deadline for applications because I'd like to let the lucky winner know before the concert next Sunday.

I do want to take this opportunity to thank those that have already responded to my request for assistance. It really is going to be an incredibly tough choice because I have to say I've been impressed with everyone.

PS. Anyone noticed the new addition to our sidebar?

No comments: