Tuesday 8 October 2013

Blog Auther Deadline Now Wed 9th 5pm

Due to the incredible response to my request for help on the blog I'm bringing the dealine for new applications forward to Wednesday 9th October at 5pm.

I already have 20+ applications to choose from and it's going to be incredibly difficult to decide because I really have been impressed with all of them.

I can honestly say I think that each and every person who has offered to help would be a real asset to the blog but I can only give the job to one lucky winner because we don't want to end up with lots of duplicate posts.

Obviously there are a number of factors I need to consider:

1) Age - Not of major importance but will probably have an impact on how often you are able to see Rachel perform etc.

2) Blog Experience - Again not vital as the structure is in place but still useful.

3) Free Time - Do you have enough time to search the web for the latest Rachel news and update the blog. 

4) Attending Shows etc - How often have you seen Rachel perform and are you in a position to continue going to her shows.

5) How Long Have You Been A Fan? - As I have so many great applications already this may also be taken into consideration.

Unfortunately I wont have time to respond to all the applicants individually but I want you all to know I've been blown away by the standard and am grateful to all who have applied.

Having spoken to Rachel via email just a few days ago I know she'd want me to pass on her thanks as well because she truly appreciates all your support.

In all probability the winner will be announced on Thursday.

No comments: