I already have 20+ applications to choose from and it's going to be incredibly difficult to decide because I really have been impressed with all of them.
I can honestly say I think that each and every person who has offered to help would be a real asset to the blog but I can only give the job to one lucky winner because we don't want to end up with lots of duplicate posts.
Obviously there are a number of factors I need to consider:
1) Age - Not of major importance but will probably have an impact on how often you are able to see Rachel perform etc.
2) Blog Experience - Again not vital as the structure is in place but still useful.
3) Free Time - Do you have enough time to search the web for the latest Rachel news and update the blog.
4) Attending Shows etc - How often have you seen Rachel perform and are you in a position to continue going to her shows.
5) How Long Have You Been A Fan? - As I have so many great applications already this may also be taken into consideration.
Unfortunately I wont have time to respond to all the applicants individually but I want you all to know I've been blown away by the standard and am grateful to all who have applied.
Having spoken to Rachel via email just a few days ago I know she'd want me to pass on her thanks as well because she truly appreciates all your support.
In all probability the winner will be announced on Thursday.