Wednesday 2 October 2013

Blog Author Required

As I have a very hectic schedule over the next few months I've decided I might need a little assistance in ensuring Rachel's official fan blog is kept up to date.

The blog has been running for 5 1/2 years now and from time to time Rachel will email me with personal messages or information which she'd like to share with her fans.

I'm looking for someone who can take on some of the time consuming work which involves searching the internet for any news, pictures, videos, show or concert information and reviews relating to Rachel and posting that information on the blog.

Also, keeping on eye on Rachel's official twitter for anything that might be worth reporting.

If you're a fan of Rachel this is a fantastic opportunity to get a bit closer to one of the West Ends biggest stars.

If you're interested please send a message to the blogs official email

racheltuckerblog@gmail.com

Just let me know how long you've been a fan of Rachel, why you'd like to help and whether you have any blog experience. I'll go through the applications over the next few weeks and will let the lucky winner know.

I'll still be very much involved but I think if there were 2 of us we could ensure the blog continues to go from strength to strength. Just like Rachel.

No comments: