Thursday 10 October 2013

Our New Blog Author Is . . . . Rachel!!

That's Finnegan, not Tucker.

After much deliberation I made the very difficult decision to make Rachel Finnegan our new Blog Author.

She became a fan of Rachel after watching her compete for the role of Nancy on the Andrew Lloyd Webber show 'I'd Do Anything' & has been following her career ever since. She's seen her perform in 'We Will Rock You', 'Wicked' & at other events such as Breat End Cares & will be at the St James Theatre concert this Sunday.

She has a degree in English which actually involved watching plays & theatre productions & taking notes so I'm happy to leave the review of this weekends concert in her capable hands.

While at University she also ran her own blog on works of literature so will have a good understanding of how things work.

I've been running the blog for nearly six years now - single handedly for most of that time - so I'm sure you're all looking forward to hearing a fresh, young, female perspective.

We'll be like Bruce Forsyth & Tess Daly or Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby. Every old codger needs a glamorous assistant. Thankfully I'm not quite as old - or grey - as either of those guys yet.

I'll still be around & very much involved but I have an extremely busy schedule for the next few month's so you'll be hearing mainly from the lovely Rachel. I'm sure you'd like to join me in welcoming her to the blog.

Thanks again to all the other excellent applicants. You made it a near impossible decision because I'm sure you'd have all done an equally amazing job. If we're looking for extra help in the future I'd be more than happy to work with any of you.

If you need to contact us you can still use the blog email: racheltuckerblog@gmail.com

You can also follow me (Andy) @GasAttacK & Rachel @titch24556 on Twitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both such gorgeous and talented women! :) So glad you are co-running this blog now! It's in great hands. :)