Sunday 1 June 2008

A Few Opening Words From Andy













This blog was conceived by both myself and self-confessed '#1 Rachel Tucker fan' Andy.

Here is Andy's initial tribute:

Rachel Tucker is quite simply the most beautiful, multi talented performer I have ever seen and over the past couple of months she has treated us to some moments of pure magic while appearing on the BBC show I’d Do Anything.

I didn’t watch the show religiously in the audition stage and it wasn’t until the first live show when Rachel performed ‘About You Now’ that I realised they had unearthed a real star; from that moment on I was hooked. She followed that with many more breathtaking performances culminating in the best rendition of Cabaret you are ever likely to see; no superlative I write here could do it justice.

She may not have won the role of Nancy but a star was born on this show and I’m convinced Rachel will go on to be a West End legend.

No comments: