Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Rachel Tucker takes over as Elphaba on Broadway!!

So BIG NEWS!!!! Rachel is going green again but this time on Broadway!!!!









So this news is massive for Rachel, it is literally a dream come true for her & we couldn't be more excited for her or proud of her for reaching for this and grabbing it.
She will take over from Caroline Bowman on September 15th 2015 in New York.



Tickets can be purchased here - If anyone knows any tips & tricks for Wicked on Broadway tickets or would like to give us the low down on how the lottery works and just everything we need to know about Wicked tickets in New York, please do contact us so we can let everyone know!

We've got an exciting & exclusive interview to share with you guys as soon as we can, but for now, go forth & spread the news & congratulate Rachel on this incredible achievement!!

*Update - If you click the image above you'll be taken to the interview.. enjoy!

Get those piggy banks out guys, we've got flights & Wicked  on Broadway tickets to save for!!


2 comments:

sanjeeta kuma said...

Hello all my viewers My name is Samantha from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win.But I never know that winning of the lotto was not easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great lottery spell caster,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted him and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers.But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 260,000 thousand usd dollar with the power of dr clement truly you are the best,with the great Dr you can win of money through lottery I am so very happy to meet the great dr clement,I will be forever be grateful to you dr clement in case you need your own winning lottery numbers you can contact him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or call him for your own help to win your own via +254704881207.post by Samantha From Arizonian city (USA)thanks for your reading.

Rose Kimberly said...

i won $1,000,000 in the lottery after 3years of playing the lottery, for no avail.I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr kogbodo the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr kogbodo helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my daugther all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way,just contact: drkogbodospelltemple@gmail.com