Monday 18 February 2013

Rachel Vs Kimberley - Defying Gravity



Now I actually like Kimberley Walsh, she seems like a really nice girl but at best you could describe her performance of Defying Gravity on Lets Dance For Comic Relief as nice, pleasant, or enjoyable.



In my opinion Defying Gravity should be a show stopper and described as incredible, mind blowing or out of this world.

Can you even begin to compare Kimberley's version to Rachel's?

I don't think so.



Now that's how it should be done. Gives me chills every time.  Hopefully Rachel will include it on her forthcoming CD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sturdy and nice leather bag, was bigger than expected, and also the exterior leather is also very soft and comfortable feels. It is very functional as I have been using this leather hobo bags for a week, works very great so I'd like to advise http://leatherhobobag.webs.com/apps/webstore here.

Anonymous said...

when is the forthcoming CD coming out? And defying gravity, yes please!