Friday 9 November 2012

New Fan Mail Address

First up a massive thanks to everyone who has visited our blog over the past 4 years. I noticed today that we reached another milestone, 225,000 hits !!

Anyway, since Rachel's last show in Wicked I've had a lot of emails from her wonderful fans - that's you lot  - asking where to send fan mail.

I've now asked Rachel this very question and she feels the best place would be her agents address which I'll list below but is also available as a permanent feature in the sidebar on the right of the blog.

Rachel Tucker, 
C/O Jorg Betts,
Gainsborough House, 
81 Oxford Street, 
London 
W1D 2EU.

Please send all gifts, letters, cards, pictures etc to this address for the time being and if anything changes I'll let you know.

Rachel truly appreciates all your support <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Andy! :)