Friday 24 June 2011

'Tommy' at the Royal Academy of Music


Just wanted to draw your attention to the Royal Academy of Music's production of 'TOMMY' which is on tonight (24th), Sunday (26th)at 7:30pm and Saturday (25th) at 2:00pm, directed by Guy.

'TOMMY' is a great show with a fantastic soundtrack and would be a fabulous way to spend a couple of hours this weekend!

It was one of the first shows I did at uni, and one of Rachel's first professional shows as well (which, coincidentally, is where she and Guy met! Aww!) and really is brilliant. I have spoken to Guy who described it to me as: "fab cast, hi-tech "empty space" theatre and a fantastic band" and he would love to see as many people there as possible.

At the moment I'm not sure whether I will be able to make it (the joys of working night-shifts over the weekend) but I am going to try my hardest! So yes, anyone stuck for something to do who fancies something a little different - go and see 'TOMMY' on at the Royal Academy of Music. Go go go!

No comments: