Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Message From Jackie


T'was the night before Christmas,
When all through Team Tuckers House,
Not a keyboard was stirring not even the mouse,
I come in peace from the Buckley Blog,
No tea today,just a wee hot toddy and a slice of yule log,
Comments were posted,WWRY fish net stockings hung by the chimney with care,
With any of the rest...I won't even go there.

Empty inbox of delights,a poor ol' Mac,
Taking a longer than expected winters nap,
A hampster driven p.c must do for time be,
The one who pays in waiting is me,
Mr Mac all is forgiven ! you are one in a million,
Never again will elbow meet my wonderful glass of St Emilion.

So on this Merriest of a Christmas day,
A message and toast to Rachel and Team Tucker I pray,
And raise a glass for Mr Bloggy himself,
King of blog Kings,
Born unto us today,
On this his **??? th Birthday !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing doing all these Jackie! Merry Christmas to you, Happy Birthday David (how old?!) and Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to everyone :D

jb said...

A happy & peacful Christmas to you too MissiCharli..David- count down begins..have a great day !
very best Jackie

Anonymous said...

david, i think i really would like to wish you a very merry christmas and a brilliant birthday !
im sure you realise how much all of us bloggers appreciate you, (trust me its a lot hahah !)

festive wishes to everyone at team tucker xxx and of course to miss tucker herself ! xxx

David said...

Awwww thanks guys -- very much appreciated! Jackie -- you have a great way with words! And Charlotte -- my age is on every 7" single!

Rosie said...

Aw Jackie this is brilliant!!!!
Happy Birthday David!
Happy Christmas to everyone else, hope you're having a wonderful day.

I think Santa is a member of TT as well as I found the WWRY soundtrack in my stocking this morning..

Thanks again Jackie for the wonderful poem!

Lots and lots of festive love,
Rosie x x x x x