Saturday 15 November 2008

Scaramouche Night & CIN Update



Well the day lots of us have been waiting for since 22nd September has finally arrived. Myself, Rosie and many members of Team Tucker will be making their way to the Dominion theatre for another chance to see Rachel in We Will Rock You; this time as Scaramouche.

David, his wife Heather and daughter Catherine are already in London - I hope - after flying over from Belfast yesterday morning. They all went to see 'Wicked' at the Apollo Victoria theatre last night and although I'm sure they had an amazing time, the main event and the reason they made the trip is taking place tonight.

I'm about to set sail from Bristol and brave the M4 traffic. I have David's tickets so I'd better not be late lol.

See you all there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------



Unfortunately as I'm sure you're all now well aware Rachel didn't appear on Children in Need last night. I was out all evening but recorded the show and whizzed through it this morning. However as Holz mentions in her comment on the CIN post below only Jodie and the cast of Oliver were present.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Enjoy tonight! You lucky people! lol. xx.

Cathybabe7733 said...

Hope you all enjoy yourselves tonight!
I wish i could go :(
You lot are so lucky!
Tell us how it went when you come back!
I am sure everyone will want to know how amazing Rachel was :)
Enjoy!
x x x x

Rosie said...

I will try to get a review up as soon as i get in!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Wish i could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x1000000000000000000000000000000000000 ok i guess you get my point now!

Naomi said...

Did anyone else notice that Kwayedza and Jordon were amongst Fagin's boys and Alexander (I think) was a work house boy. I wondered if some of the other Olivers were in the other childrens teams that play in the show.