Wednesday 10 September 2008

TT Good Luck Card Reminder



With less than 2 weeks before Rachel's opening night I thought I should post a final reminder to anyone still intending on sending us a message to enclose in Rachel's Team Tucker good luck card.

This is going to be one of the biggest nights of Rachel's life and we have already received a number of lovely messages which I think will make her laugh, smile and cry.

If you haven't yet sent us your personal good luck message for Rachel it's not too late. We have decided to extend the deadline until 6:00pm on Saturday 13th September. That gives you another 3-4 days to think of what you'd like to say.

When you've completed your message send it to me (Andy) or David in an email and we'll ensure it's included in the card. Short messages will be hand written and long messages will be printed out and enclosed inside.

ANDY
andrew@gasattack.wanadoo.co.uk

DAVID
dlar193076@aol.com

Rachel really appreciates all your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go rachel! ive e-mailed my message!

Kristin Nicole said...

And I forgot...crap. Oh well :) I'm sending 'break every effing bone in your body' vibes from the US, so I suppose that'll have to do.