Wednesday 10 September 2008

A Blog For Siobhan!



I have to confess to not watching 'Maria' when it was on TV two years ago.

But Team Tucker member Jess sent me a clip of Siobhan performing 'Songbird' and suddenly I was hooked!

As most of you probably know, Siobhan reached the 'Maria' final and finished third overall. She subsequently secured the part of Patty Simcox in the West End production of 'Grease' and is now starring in 'Can't Smile Without You' alongside Francesca Jackson and Chesney Hawkes.

Jess and I decided to set up a blog for Siobhan and have (at great expense) secured the services of Andy to help us out. As one of Siobhan's biggest fans, Jess will be using her extensive knowledge to update everyone on Siobhan's career to date, Andy will be providing the technical know-how, and I'll be doing whatever I do.

But don't be alarmed -- this new project will not in any way affect our blog for Rachel! We're going to continue to support Rachel forever and a day and hope to provide full coverage of her zimmer-frame performances in the old folks home in about 50 years time.

You can check out our work in progress for Siobhan here:

SIOBHAN

No comments: