Sunday 20 July 2008

Rachel's Video Blog


I just thought I'd remind everyone of the Rachel Video Blog which Andy has created.

There is nothing better than watching Rachel perform but until we get to see her on stage in 'We Will Rock You' all we can do to get our daily fix is re-watch her stunning performances on I'd Do Anything.

We realise with the huge amount of posts now on the blog it's not always easy to find what you're looking for.

With that in mind we have created a new blog for all our I'd Do Anything videos.

It already includes 2 videos we haven't posted on the main site - Rachel & Jessie's duet 'Buenos Aires' and Rachel, Ashley & Jodie performing 'Man I Feel Like a Woman' - and we will be adding all the other group performances and Nancy missions over the coming weeks.

You will also find links to high quality downloads of all Rachel's performances just above the Video Bar.

The link below will take you to 'Rachel's Id Do Anything Video Collection' where you we be able to re-live some memories you'll never want to forget.


Rachel's Video Collection
RACHEL'S I'D DO ANYTHING VIDEO COLLECTION

No comments: