Tuesday 15 July 2008

Rachel In The Sun












It's worth mentioning that Rachel featured in Sara Nathan's 'TV Biz' column in The Sun newspaper yesterday.

Although there is no new information in the article, this is an impressive inclusion as The Sun is the UK's best selling newspaper, with sales of over three million per day.


RACHEL WILL ROCK THE STAGE AT LAST

By ONLINE REPORTER
Published: 14 Jul 2008

"I'd Do Anything semi-finalist Rachel Tucker has bagged a role in West End musical We Will Rock You.

After losing out in I'd Do Anything, Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber assured Rachel she had a "huge career" ahead of her.

The pretty brunette will now star in her "dream role" as Meat in the long-running Queen musical.

She said: “It is a dream part. We Will Rock You is one of my favourite shows.

"I first saw it when I was a student at the Royal Academy of Music and loved it. I am beside myself with excitement - I just can’t believe it."

We wish her every success!"

DAVID SAYS:


No-one watching 'I'd Do Anything' can have failed to miss the chemistry between Rachel and Jessie, a friendship which has continued since the show.

We're aware that Jessie has been offered a role which she is considering and we will bring you news as soon as something is confirmed.

No comments: