Monday 30 June 2008

We're Woof to see the Wizard....

I was rummaging through some of my Oz memorabilia the other day when I came across this delightful article. Featured in the local edition of the Daily Mirror prior to the show opening, this fun photo of Rachel with two of her 'Totos' is a real gem, and there's also a group photo of Rachel with all her Munchkins, including my daughter!

Click on either of the images below to see a larger version; this will allow you to read the accompanying article.




























I just have to say thank you to David for digging up this piece of forgotten treasure. However I’m not quite so impressed with the back page headline on that paper, Steve McClaren “I’ll Never Quit”; brings back some memories a lot of us would rather forget.

No comments: