Thursday 6 November 2014

Throwback Thursday - We Will Rock You

Hi Everyone!

I have the absolute pleasure this week of bringing you our second Throwback Thursday and this week I'm taking you back to Rachel's We Will Rock You days.

For those of you who are new to Rachel's story, shortly after I'd Do Anything (IDA), Rachel landed the role of Meat (Meatloaf) in the West End production of the Queen musical. This was Tucker's debut role in London's West End. During her run she was also lucky enough to understudy Scaramouche, a role she played on many occasions too.

However, the clip I'm bringing you back to now isn't her famous rendition of 'Only the Good Die Young'. It is in fact a cover of the Katrina and the Waves' winning Eurovision entry from 1997 - Love Shine A Light. Rachel was asked to sing lead vocals on this performance as the 2008-2009 cast of We Will Rock You entered it into the West End Eurovision competition.

Please enjoy a new closer version of the video I have only just come across myself today:


No comments: