Tuesday 19 November 2013

Rachel pairs up with Dianne Pilkington for 'Giggin 4 Good' this Christmas!

Hello everyone, it's been a while since the last post but Rachel is back for us over Christmas with a charity gig supporting Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital. The event will include some great festive numbers alongside lots of WestEnd vocalists as guests. 

  


The event is taking place on the 8th December and to my utter disappointment it appears that tickets have already been snapped up so I am keeping my eye out for a later release or any spares on the market which I will be sure to keep everyone updated on. If I am not lucky enough to attend I will be watching out for video clips and photos from the event so do send them to us if you are one of those lucky ones! 

Speak to you all soon! 

No comments: