Monday 3 December 2012

World Aids Day - We Stand Together

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been away for a few days getting in the festive spirit watching my other stage idol FAYE BROOKES in the Sleeping Beauty panto in Canterbury. If you're in that neck of the woods I'd highly recommend you check it out.

Anyway, while I've been away Rachel was performing at the MAD (The Make A Difference Trust) Service of Dedication & Celebration for World Aids Day at St. Paul's (The Actors') Church in Covent Garden.

I believe this song was written especially for the event and what a beautiful, moving song it is. Needless to say Rachel delivered a fantastic heartfelt performance and luckily there is a video to prove it : -)

Thanks to Alison for emailing me the link.

You too can make a difference today. Simply text MAD to 70007 and donate £3 to MAD Trust or visit MADTrust


No comments: