Monday 15 October 2012

New Era, New Design

As I'm sure you're all well aware Rachel will perform her final show as Elphaba in Wicked on Saturday 27th October.

With that in mind I thought it was probably about time to give the blog a facelift.

I intend on creating a similar design to the one I use for the blog I run for my other favourite muscial theatre star Faye Brookes. Take a look and let me know what you think.

 FAYE BROOKES FAN BLOG

Now I'm hoping this will all go smoothly but these things rarely do so please be patient with us during the transition period.

2 comments:

Dan said...

uhm.... I think I preferred the last one, the fonts on this one don't look as professional :/

Andy said...

It'll grow on you Dan :)

I think the old one was looking a bit dated and a little boring.

I know what you mean about the font but I've got used to it now having used it on my Faye Brookes blog for 4 months and I think it actually works pretty well.

Doesn't always load first time though which is strange. Sometimes comes up with a different font and I have to refresh the page.

Overall I'm fairly pleased with the new design. It's freshened things up for the start of Rachels post Wicked career.