Wednesday 5 May 2010

A Blog for Stephanie



Further to recent post and just three days after her undeserved exit from 'Over The Rainbow', Hannah has set up a blog to help publicise and support Stephanie Davis' future career.

Hannah has been a strong supporter of both Rachel and Jessie in the past and is now lending her considerable writing skills to promote Stephanie.

We want to wish Hannah success in her new venture and Stephanie success as she moves forward.

STEPHANIE DAVIS FAN BLOG CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Sarah J said...

Stephanie should have been Dorothy!

Naomi said...

Have you picked a dorothy yet David? My vote's for Danielle.

David said...

I haven't Naomi -- I have to be harsh and say that I'm REALLY not impressed with the remaining Dorothy's at all. What about you?

Ruth said...

Awh, I loved Stephanie! She was brilliant! But I want Danielle to win!