Friday 27 February 2009

Rachel Chooses The Dress!



Rachel and Guy were in Belfast recently making wedding plans and choosing the all-important dress for the big day!

Fame Magazine published this article on the happy couple:

''We caught up with the very lovely I’d Do Anything star Rachel Tucker on her flying visit home for a bit of wedding dress shopping. And with just seven months to go finally Rachel picked the dress of her dreams here in Northern Ireland.

One of the shops we visited was Deborah Rose in Ballygowan where owner Debbie Haighton gave Rachel the star treatment.

Rachel, who’s currently starring in We Will Rock You on the West End said: “I absolutely love dress shopping and Deborah Rose have the most amazing selection of dresses.

“I’ve been to many shops and this was one of the only ones I felt comfortable in.

“I’m really looking forward to the big day now, it’s drawing close and I’ve so much to do, especially with by work schedule it hasn’t been easy”.

Rachel will marry London theatre director Guy Retallick in September this year at St Anne’s Cathedral in Belfast.''

No comments: