Sunday 14 December 2008

Rachel and Niamh 'Not Home for Christmas'


'The Sunday Life' featured a short article with Rachel and Niamh this week, 'revealing' that neither will be home in Northern Ireland for Christmas. Not a huge surprise of course as Rachel will be wowing the West End as Meat (and Scaramouche as well -- see dates in post below) over the holidays and Niamh is playing Snow White in Eastbourne.
You can read the article below.

Also worth mentioning that Jessie's fifteen week run in 'A Little Night Music' in the Menier is now completely sold out.

Diana Vickers didn't of course win X-Factor, but she seems assured of a major career. Andy and I simply don't have time to continue running her blog, so we have handed over to Charlotte who is a major fan of both Diana and Jessie and want to wish both her and Diana all the best for the future.


''Sunday Life - Not Home For Hols''

I'D Do Anything stars Niamh Perry and Rachel Tucker have revealed their Christmas secrets.

Niamh is going to be spending her first Christmas away from home this year but that hasn't stopped her mum and dad heading out to Eastbourne where she is appearing in panto to be with her.

She said: "Usually we have a Christmas breakfast with my mum's side of the family then we go to Ballynahinch where my dad's side of the family lives.

"I am part of a really big family so we have a huge Christmas dinner and a bit of a sing-song when we are all a little bit tipsy.

"I will miss that this year because unfortunately I'm not home. I'm playing Snow White but my mum and dad are renting a cottage here to be with me. It will be very different but we'll enjoy it all the same."

I'd Do Anything finalist Rachel Tucker has revealed she also won't be spending the festive season at home.

And although her family spend their Christmases having a good old sing-a-long she won't be there this year.

But no matter what Rachel has a few hilarious memories tucked away to get her through the holidays. She said: "My favourite memory as a child was blasting out Shakin' Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone from our living room."

No comments: