Tuesday 22 July 2008

Rachel Wallpapers


The picture above is an example of my first ever attempt at a desktop wallpaper.

The links immediately below this message will take you to Megaupload where you will be able to download the wallpaper that matches your screens resolution.

I must warn you that I am no graphics expert so don't expect too much. Rachel as always looks stunning but despite my best efforts I lost some of the quality on the higher resolution images.

If there are any graphics experts out there who would like to create any Rachel wallpapers for our site we would be delighted to have your assistance.


1024 x 768 ~~~~~ 1152 x 864

1280 x 800 ~~~~~ 1280 x 960

1440 x 900 ~~~~~ 1600 x 1200

1680 x 1050 ~~~~~ 1920 x 1200



The picture above is an example of my second attempt; you'll probably find it's not much better - actually I don't think it's as good - but at least it gives you a choice of 2.

As I said, if anyone with any graphical expertise would like to provide us with some Rachel wallpapers for the blog or improve the quality of the ones we've already posted, your help would be very much appreciated.

As usual the links immediately below this message will take you to Megaupload where you will be able to download the wallpaper that matches your screens resolution.


1024 x 768 ~~~~~ 1152 x 864

1280 x 800 ~~~~~ 1280 x 960

1440 x 900 ~~~~~ 1600 x 1200

1680 x 1050 ~~~~~ 1920 x 1200


If you want one of these wallpapers but find the link no longer exists don't panic; just send me (Andy) an email and I'll re-upload it.

2 comments:

David said...

As usual Andy is being far too modest. The quality of these wallpapers is excellent -- I'm going to be alternating them daily on my desktop!

Amanda K said...

ANy chance the walls are still around? I am such a newbie, i need a Rachel Wall, I will be making myself one, but till i get time for that I need something for my desktop, lol. Oh and if you could point me to any Rachel artwork, I would be so grateful.
PS. This blog is outstanding!!!
Only just discovered Rachel about 3 weeks ago, (i'm from NZ) so a bit out of the loop, but thanks to your blog I feel like I have been able to catch up on everything, well maybe not sleep, lol.
ANywho, babbling now, but Rachel is phenomenal and this blog is outstanding! Thank you for all the work you guys do.